Police standoff ends peacefully in NE Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A standoff in northeast Harris County ended peacefully after five hours of negotiation.
Deputies were called to a mobile home on Lone Pine Drive in Huffman Tuesday night. Investigators say a man assaulted his sister before barricading himself.
Lester Reid, 56, is charged with aggravated assault in the incident.
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations 23 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished 46 min ago
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea says Kim's uncle removed from power 22 min ago
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 36 min ago
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- David Tillman's weather forecast
12 min ago