Police standoff ends peacefully in NE Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A standoff in northeast Harris County ended peacefully after five hours of negotiation.
Deputies were called to a mobile home on Lone Pine Drive in Huffman Tuesday night. Investigators say a man assaulted his sister before barricading himself.
Lester Reid, 56, is charged with aggravated assault in the incident.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 1 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school