METRO officers uses Taser on man during confrontation
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A METRO police officer deployed a Taser at a man who had just gotten off a bus in southeast Houston this morning.
The confrontation happened after one man got off the bus on MLK near Madden. That man told the bus driver another man was following him. When the second man got off the bus as well, the bus driver called police.
When police arrived, the second man ran off and one METRO officer fired a Taser. It's not clear if that Taser hit the man because he kept running and was not seen since.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 1 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child 15 min ago
- Harris Co. GOP sues Houston over same-sex benefits
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Suit: Fire risk known before ship sailed from Galveston 15 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 27 min ago
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Houston hotel displays half-ton chocolate Santa 45 min ago
- 800 firefighters battle late fall fire in Big Sur 55 min ago
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final
- DA tries again to put 'affluenza' teen behind bars
- Tougher new rules for game rooms