HCSO searching for missing 70-year-old man
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities hope you can help them find a man who was last seen in north Houston early Wednesday morning.
Wilbert Cooper, 70, was last seen in the 4500 block of Charriton at around 5am. Investigators say he was driving a Green 1997 Chevy Silverado pickup with Texas license plate BC16165.
Cooper is 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighs around 150 pounds. His family tells the sheriff's office that he suffers from dementia. At this time, authorities don't know what he was wearing before he went missing.
Anyone with information on where he might be is asked to contact the Harris County Sheriff's Office at 713-755-7424.
- weather: Storms moving through southeast Texas
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Hail coming down in parts of viewing area 24 min ago
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo 21 min ago
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
- Hail comes down in Stafford
39 min ago