Man, son, daughter charged with robbery in Katy area
RICHMOND, TX -- A Houston-area man, his daughter and his son have been indicted over a credit union robbery by armed thieves in disguises.
Fort Bend County records show 50-year-old Ronald Catt, 20-year-old Hayden Catt and 18-year-old Abigail Catt were being held Friday on aggravated robbery charges. The men were jailed on bond of $140,000 apiece. The daughter's bond is $100,000.
Online jail records don't list attorneys for the Catts, who were arrested Nov. 9 and indicted Monday.
First Community Credit Union in the Katy area was robbed by two gunmen wearing orange traffic vests and sunglasses. One man had a fake moustache. The other wore a painter's mask. Abigail Catt allegedly drove the getaway vehicle.
Investigators are reviewing similar robberies in Texas and the Portland, Ore., area, where the Catts formerly lived.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 9 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child 23 min ago
- Harris Co. GOP sues Houston over same-sex benefits
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 7 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 35 min ago
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas 4 min ago
- 800 firefighters battle late fall fire in Big Sur
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final
- DA tries again to put 'affluenza' teen behind bars
- Tougher new rules for game rooms