Man, son, daughter charged with robbery in Katy area
RICHMOND, TX -- A Houston-area man, his daughter and his son have been indicted over a credit union robbery by armed thieves in disguises.
Fort Bend County records show 50-year-old Ronald Catt, 20-year-old Hayden Catt and 18-year-old Abigail Catt were being held Friday on aggravated robbery charges. The men were jailed on bond of $140,000 apiece. The daughter's bond is $100,000.
Online jail records don't list attorneys for the Catts, who were arrested Nov. 9 and indicted Monday.
First Community Credit Union in the Katy area was robbed by two gunmen wearing orange traffic vests and sunglasses. One man had a fake moustache. The other wore a painter's mask. Abigail Catt allegedly drove the getaway vehicle.
Investigators are reviewing similar robberies in Texas and the Portland, Ore., area, where the Catts formerly lived.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane 54 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW 57 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat