Man walks out of Walmart with 47" TV
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Police are hoping someone will recognize a man who walked out of a Pasadena Walmart with a big TV.
On November 28, at about 9:30pm, a man walked into the Walmart store located at 5200 Fairmont Parkway in Pasadena. He went to the electronics section and selected a 47" LG LED flat screen television. He placed it in the basket and police say he exited the front door without attempting to pay for the item.
Upon leaving the store, the man loaded the TV into a gray Chevrolet Impala with paper tags. According to police this vehicle was driven by a Hispanic female. The male suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 6'2", with a skinny build and a goatee. He was wearing a gray button down shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information regarding the location of this suspect or other suspects in this case is asked to call the Pasadena Police Department at 713-477-1221 or call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477). All Crime Stoppers callers will remain anonymous; and, if any Crime Stoppers information leads to an arrest or the filing of felony charges, the tipster will be eligible for up to a $5,000 cash reward.
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well 27 min ago
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 11 min ago
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms 13 min ago
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- John Paul's legacy stained by sex abuse scandal