Man walks out of Walmart with 47" TV
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Police are hoping someone will recognize a man who walked out of a Pasadena Walmart with a big TV.
On November 28, at about 9:30pm, a man walked into the Walmart store located at 5200 Fairmont Parkway in Pasadena. He went to the electronics section and selected a 47" LG LED flat screen television. He placed it in the basket and police say he exited the front door without attempting to pay for the item.
Upon leaving the store, the man loaded the TV into a gray Chevrolet Impala with paper tags. According to police this vehicle was driven by a Hispanic female. The male suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 6'2", with a skinny build and a goatee. He was wearing a gray button down shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information regarding the location of this suspect or other suspects in this case is asked to call the Pasadena Police Department at 713-477-1221 or call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477). All Crime Stoppers callers will remain anonymous; and, if any Crime Stoppers information leads to an arrest or the filing of felony charges, the tipster will be eligible for up to a $5,000 cash reward.
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Man collapses in street and dies in SW Houston
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year
- Suspect to bank teller: 'I'm having a bad day'
- Wreck causes fire in Tomball gas station parking lot
- Alcohol sales rules could change in Houston
- Mom accused of whipping girl with jump rope
- 'Operation Safe-T-Net' results in child porn charges 51 min ago
- Houston car thieves' wish list 43 min ago
- Spring woman accused of injuring elderly man
- Lombardi Award finalists hang with kids from TCH
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Marine's body sent home without heart
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos