Plane upside down after landing in Brazoria County
BRAZORIA COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- A pilot somehow avoided injury after his plane landed upside-down in a field in Brazoria County on Friday.
It happened around 3pm. According to DPS, the pilot reported engine trouble and tried to land the Cessna in a field near Highway 6 and FM 521. The plane flipped after it touched down. The pilot was not injured.
Houston Southwest airport is about two miles to the southwest of where the plane ended up. That may have been from where the pilot took off. We'll continue to follow this story and bring you any new information.
- One dead after police chase comes to end
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty County
- 2 remaining suspects in Alief murders arrested
- Judge declares mistrial in Jodi Arias penalty phase
- New funding to help Houston deal with water demands
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- 7 charged over suspected chop shop
- METRORail downtown closed for Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos