Toddler, grandmother injured in SE Houston house fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A fire in southeast Houston injured a toddler and the child's grandmother this morning.
It happened around 2am on Kirkdale near Beamer.
Officials say the fire started in a back room of the one-story house. They both made it out but are being treated for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands 13 min ago
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013 53 min ago
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway 38 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday!
- Will Pearland mom be named most 'unstoppable' today?
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Photos: Jet's landing gear collapses in Philadelphia
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale