Toddler, grandmother injured in SE Houston house fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A fire in southeast Houston injured a toddler and the child's grandmother this morning.
It happened around 2am on Kirkdale near Beamer.
Officials say the fire started in a back room of the one-story house. They both made it out but are being treated for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 6 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 41 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery 38 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend 30 min ago
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class