Driver loses control, slams into tree in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in the hospital after he lost control of his car and crashed into a tree overnight.
It happened around midnight in Clear Lake on Bay Area Boulevard not too far from the Cheesecake Factory. The man ran into a median, then slammed into a tree. He was taken to Ben Taub Hospital in critical condition.
It's not yet clear what caused him to lose control.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident 57 min ago
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos