HPD: Argument over drugs ends in fatal shooting in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police believe an argument over drugs led to a deadly shooting in southeast Houston last night.
Police say shortly before 9pm officers responded to a shooting at 10906 Segrest near Groton where the victim -- 38-year-old Timothy Tingle -- was found by a family members. He suffered several gunshot wounds and paramedics pronounced Tingle dead at the scene.
Investigators say Tingle, 38, was arguing with three men outside the house when they went inside and neighbors say they later heard gunshots.
No arrests were made. Investigators say the victim's home was a known drug house.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course