Teen found shot to death inside car in Humble
HUMBLE, TX (KTRK) -- A teenager was killed in a car near a hospital in Humble overnight.
Humble police say the 19-year-old was dead when he was found inside a parked vehicle at an apartment complex on Memorial Drive. That's just yards away from Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.
The driver was shot death behind the wheel in what police say was a drug-related murder. Three people are being questioned about the murder right now.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list 7 min ago
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- More Houstonians using METRO system 59 min ago
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook