Teen found shot to death inside car in Humble
HUMBLE, TX (KTRK) -- A teenager was killed in a car near a hospital in Humble overnight.
Humble police say the 19-year-old was dead when he was found inside a parked vehicle at an apartment complex on Memorial Drive. That's just yards away from Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.
The driver was shot death behind the wheel in what police say was a drug-related murder. Three people are being questioned about the murder right now.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive