Multiple suspects rob pawn shop in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There were some scary moments at a northeast Houston pawn shop which was robbed Wednesday afternoon.
Police say just after 1pm as many as six people stormed the EZ Pawn on I-10 east at Lockwood. Several of the men were armed and ordered employees to the floor while other smashed countertops and stole some jewelry.
The exact amount of valuables stolen is not known.
There were no injuries.
We will have more information on this story as it comes into the newsroom.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns