Driver slams into police vehicle in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is facing DWI charges after slamming his car into a police vehicle in southeast Houston late last night.
It happened on Almeda-Genoa near Dumas. Officers say the unmarked squad car was hit by the driver, who then kept going. The officer followed the driver to a skating rink and he and other responding officers then arrested the driver.
They believe that driver was drunk. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
- weather: Rain moving through our area
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Wrong way driver killed after slamming into students' SUV
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Houston Ship Channel collision under investigation
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Crimea votes on whether to secede from Ukraine
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days