Electrical problem blamed for Pasadena house fire
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A family had to run out of their home to safety this morning when something caught fire in the attic of their Pasadena home.
It happened on Witter near Wittaker. A woman says she was at the home with her two brothers-in-law when the power suddenly went off. When it came back on, the family noticed smoke pouring from the attic.
They quickly got out of the home and firefighters quickly put out the fire.
They say an electrical problem is to blame.
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County 31 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon 16 min ago
- Man says found treasure should be his 7 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home 58 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southwest Houston 11 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park 46 min ago
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation 34 min ago
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos
- Surprise wedding shower for cancer survivor...
30 min ago
- Take a trip to Santa's Town
25 min ago