Electrical problem blamed for Pasadena house fire
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A family had to run out of their home to safety this morning when something caught fire in the attic of their Pasadena home.
It happened on Witter near Wittaker. A woman says she was at the home with her two brothers-in-law when the power suddenly went off. When it came back on, the family noticed smoke pouring from the attic.
They quickly got out of the home and firefighters quickly put out the fire.
They say an electrical problem is to blame.
- weather: Storms moving through southeast Texas
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas 2 min ago
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 16 min ago
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast 35 min ago
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church