Electrical problem blamed for Pasadena house fire
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A family had to run out of their home to safety this morning when something caught fire in the attic of their Pasadena home.
It happened on Witter near Wittaker. A woman says she was at the home with her two brothers-in-law when the power suddenly went off. When it came back on, the family noticed smoke pouring from the attic.
They quickly got out of the home and firefighters quickly put out the fire.
They say an electrical problem is to blame.
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: Teen at center of alleged assault partially lied
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Whataburger ketchup hits grocery shelves
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Pilot captures video of volcano eruption
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos