Electrical problem blamed for Pasadena house fire
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A family had to run out of their home to safety this morning when something caught fire in the attic of their Pasadena home.
It happened on Witter near Wittaker. A woman says she was at the home with her two brothers-in-law when the power suddenly went off. When it came back on, the family noticed smoke pouring from the attic.
They quickly got out of the home and firefighters quickly put out the fire.
They say an electrical problem is to blame.
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 33 min ago
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase 46 min ago
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket 20 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 16 min ago
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in SW Houston 32 min ago
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 51 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products