Secret Santa pays off Walmart layaway account for Houston woman
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Secret Santa is helping put a lot of toys under the Christmas trees of local families.
An unidentified man went to the Walmart in west Houston and paid off several layaway accounts that only had toys. Sandra Garza owed nearly $300 for her kids' toys and was shocked when Walmart called and said her account was paid off.
"I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate what he has done. I mean he didn't have to do anything you know and for him to do this for strangers especially for kids, I appreciate it," she said.
Garza says she is very thankful and plans to give back to someone else because of this.
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time? 53 min ago
- Thieves get away with $100,000 in loot
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Sergio Garcia apologizes to Tiger Woods about comment 27 min ago
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director 27 min ago
- Doctor wants tougher laws on dog maulings 21 min ago
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake 48 min ago
- Texas AG sues to get Galveston Co. judge off bench
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved