Suspected drunk driver slams into light pole in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Alcohol is believed to have played a role in an accident in north Houston.
The driver of a Kia Spectra was turning on to Veterans Memorial from Shepherd when he lost control and hit a traffic light pole. The driver had to be taken to the hospital.
Police suspect the driver was drunk.
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names 3 min ago
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 12 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Elementary school seeks to offer kids nutritious food 3 min ago
- River Oaks-area residents fighting to stop office building 9 min ago
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Woman charged after allegedly kicking son in Walmart
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss