Suspected drunk driver slams into light pole in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Alcohol is believed to have played a role in an accident in north Houston.
The driver of a Kia Spectra was turning on to Veterans Memorial from Shepherd when he lost control and hit a traffic light pole. The driver had to be taken to the hospital.
Police suspect the driver was drunk.
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk 1 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 32 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos