Suspected drunk driver slams into light pole in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Alcohol is believed to have played a role in an accident in north Houston.
The driver of a Kia Spectra was turning on to Veterans Memorial from Shepherd when he lost control and hit a traffic light pole. The driver had to be taken to the hospital.
Police suspect the driver was drunk.
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 7 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?' 24 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss 32 min ago
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen 57 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 15 min ago
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight 48 min ago
- First the wind, then the cold 11 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Fix the most common mistakes made at the gym 33 min ago
- Spruce up your furniture for spring
26 min ago
- Fix the most common mistakes made at the gym
33 min ago