Woman's current and former boyfriends wounded in shootings
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two shootings left a woman's current and former boyfriend wounded.
Police say the ex confronted the new boyfriend Thursday morning at a gas station at Crane and Lockwood in northeast Houston. Officers say the new boyfriend shot the ex and took off with the girlfriend.
The ex was taken to the hospital. The new boyfriend then somehow shot himself in the foot and turned up wounded at another gas station nearby.
Police are still investigating this case.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 15 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 10 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon