Woman's current and former boyfriends wounded in shootings
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two shootings left a woman's current and former boyfriend wounded.
Police say the ex confronted the new boyfriend Thursday morning at a gas station at Crane and Lockwood in northeast Houston. Officers say the new boyfriend shot the ex and took off with the girlfriend.
The ex was taken to the hospital. The new boyfriend then somehow shot himself in the foot and turned up wounded at another gas station nearby.
Police are still investigating this case.
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Man shot in Bellaire-area parking lot 30 min ago
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife
- Ice and snow frustrate US holiday travel rush 27 min ago
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
43 min ago