Info sought about suspect in deadly hit-and-run wreck in NW Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and the Harris County Sheriff's Office are seeking information about the identity of a driver in a failure to stop and render aid case in which a woman was fatally struck.
On December 22 at approximately 6am, a woman was seen standing in a moving lane of traffic in the 2900 block of West Mount Houston. She was struck and killed by a vehicle. After striking the woman, the driver failed to stop and render aid.
When deputies arrived at the scene, the woman, identified as 24-year-old Andrea Davina Senteno, was found in the roadway, dead from her injuries.
The vehicle is described as possibly a Ford F-150 pickup truck, dark in color. It was traveling eastbound on West Mount Houston in the outside lane. The truck may have front end damage.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect driver who failed to stop his vehicle and render aid is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- Thieves get away with $100,000 in loot
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Sergio Garcia apologizes to Tiger Woods about comment
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director
- Doctor wants tougher laws on dog maulings
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Texas AG sues to get Galveston Co. judge off bench
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone