Driver dies in rollover accident on East Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A driver is dead after a rollover accident on Interstate 10 in east Harris County early this morning.
Houston police say at around 5:30 the victim was driving a black Chevrolet TrailBlazer eastbound on the East Freeway when he failed to stay in his lane and lost control of his vehicle. The TrailBlazer went off the roadway, into a grassy median and rolled over several times.
The 25-year-old male driver died at the scene. His identity is pending verification by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident. Houston police say they are still investigating.
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Drugs involved in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co., say deputies
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves 24 min ago
- 13 Things to Know for Friday
- Hot, humid and breezy as we head into weekend
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire 31 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos