Driver dies in rollover accident on East Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A driver is dead after a rollover accident on Interstate 10 in east Harris County early this morning.
Houston police say at around 5:30 the victim was driving a black Chevrolet TrailBlazer eastbound on the East Freeway when he failed to stay in his lane and lost control of his vehicle. The TrailBlazer went off the roadway, into a grassy median and rolled over several times.
The 25-year-old male driver died at the scene. His identity is pending verification by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident. Houston police say they are still investigating.
- Police: 2 dead after car crashes into crowd in Austin 11 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 3 dead
- Authorities investigating second auto-pedestrian in NW Harris...
- George Zimmerman's parents suing Roseanne Barr
- Man steals SUV with child inside, carjacks two others
- Elementary school seeks to offer kids nutritious food
- Video shows suspects setting fire to store full of puppies
- WWII vets help mark 100th anniversary of Battleship Texas
- River Oaks-area residents fighting to stop office building