Search called off for man, woman and child reported missing
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- Texas Equusearch crews have suspended the search this morning for a couple and a young child missing since Christmas day.
Loved ones of Amanda Jindra, her five-year-old daughter Haley and her boyfriend Antorian Buckner-Brown say investigators told them there were a couple purchases made in College Station and Louisiana, and they have every reason to believe that all three are fine. They were reportedly seen on surveillance footage making one of the purchases.
Jindra's family still has not spoken to any of them, but they tell us they are thankful for the help from police, the community and the media.
According to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, the investigation has not been closed and investigators will follow-up leads as necessary.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates as we continue following this story.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 7 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse 45 min ago
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub 48 min ago
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out