Search called off for man, woman and child reported missing
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- Texas Equusearch crews have suspended the search this morning for a couple and a young child missing since Christmas day.
Loved ones of Amanda Jindra, her five-year-old daughter Haley and her boyfriend Antorian Buckner-Brown say investigators told them there were a couple purchases made in College Station and Louisiana, and they have every reason to believe that all three are fine. They were reportedly seen on surveillance footage making one of the purchases.
Jindra's family still has not spoken to any of them, but they tell us they are thankful for the help from police, the community and the media.
According to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, the investigation has not been closed and investigators will follow-up leads as necessary.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates as we continue following this story.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive