Homeless man found shot to death on sidewalk in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating the murder of a homeless man in southwest Houston.
The victim was discovered at about 7am Monday. According to police, Texas Medical Center employee was walking to a nearby bus stop when she found victim lying on the sidewalk in the 2100 block of Hepburn. Police and EMS crews were called to the scene.
The victim is a homeless man, about 50-60 years old. His identity is pending verification by the Harris County medical examiner.
There is no known motive in this shooting. Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 6 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party 16 min ago
- Exxon Mobil building evacuated due to fire on roof 12 min ago
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating 25 min ago
- Girl's mom applauds suspension of kissing 6-year-old
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Von Trapps' Vt. lodge taps interest in new musical
- David Tillman's Thursday weather forecast
8 min ago