Homeless man found shot to death on sidewalk in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating the murder of a homeless man in southwest Houston.
The victim was discovered at about 7am Monday. According to police, Texas Medical Center employee was walking to a nearby bus stop when she found victim lying on the sidewalk in the 2100 block of Hepburn. Police and EMS crews were called to the scene.
The victim is a homeless man, about 50-60 years old. His identity is pending verification by the Harris County medical examiner.
There is no known motive in this shooting. Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 30 min ago
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys foil carjacking in San Antonio 20 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 55 min ago
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
6 min ago