Homeless man found shot to death on sidewalk in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating the murder of a homeless man in southwest Houston.
The victim was discovered at about 7am Monday. According to police, Texas Medical Center employee was walking to a nearby bus stop when she found victim lying on the sidewalk in the 2100 block of Hepburn. Police and EMS crews were called to the scene.
The victim is a homeless man, about 50-60 years old. His identity is pending verification by the Harris County medical examiner.
There is no known motive in this shooting. Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale