Texans playoff game on Saturday affects Monster Jam, Houston Boat Show schedules
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Houston Texans are in the playoffs again and that's a good thing. But if you had tickets for this weekend's Houston Boat Show or the Monster Jam at Reliant, you may experience some inconveniences.
Now that the Texans are playing the Bengals on Saturday afternoon, Monster Jam -- which was scheduled for the same day at Reliant Stadium -- has been moved to Saturday, Jan. 12 at 7pm. Tickets from the rescheduled event will be accepted on the new date.
No action is necessary by Monster Jam ticketholders. For those unable to attend on January 12, customers have two options to exchange tickets. Tickets may be exchanged for one of the two remaining Monster Jam events on January 19 or February 2.
If you were planning on attending the Houston International Boat, Sport and Travel Show at Reliant Center on Saturday, you might want to change your plans. The boat show will open Friday, Jan. 4 as planned, but will now be closed Saturday, Jan. 5 due to the game.
The boat show will reopen on Sunday, Jan. 6 and go through Sunday, Jan. 13. The show will be extended until 9pm Wednesday, Jan. 9 through Friday, Jan. 11, and there will be reduced entry and parking fees -- $5 for each.
reliant stadium, houston texans, nfl, local
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar 36 min ago
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing husband's co-worker
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Boy accused of setting mall fire, two others
- Can you say this tongue twister? 32 min ago
- SWAT standoff in SW Houston ends peacefully
- 'Polar Express' blowing across US
- More than 2 million passwords stolen
- Rare identical triplets born in California 11 min ago
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds