Busboy accused of attempting to take improper photo of co-worker in women's restroom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A restaurant busboy is accused of taking improper photos of a female co-worker in the women's restroom.
Court records state on December 27 Felix Flores, a busboy at the McCormick and Schmick's restaurant on Town & Country Village in west Houston, allegedly went into a stall in the ladies' room, put a phone under an adjoining stall and attempted to take a photo of a co-worker.
The woman says she saw the phone, left the stall and told a manager, who told all the employees to leave the restaurant. Flores was found in the stall. He was arrested at that time.
Flores, 21, is charged with improper photography/visual recording. Bond was set at $2,000.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 49 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 11 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter 50 min ago
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug
- Mutton bustin' champ had second thoughts
42 min ago