Busboy accused of attempting to take improper photo of co-worker in women's restroom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A restaurant busboy is accused of taking improper photos of a female co-worker in the women's restroom.
Court records state on December 27 Felix Flores, a busboy at the McCormick and Schmick's restaurant on Town & Country Village in west Houston, allegedly went into a stall in the ladies' room, put a phone under an adjoining stall and attempted to take a photo of a co-worker.
The woman says she saw the phone, left the stall and told a manager, who told all the employees to leave the restaurant. Flores was found in the stall. He was arrested at that time.
Flores, 21, is charged with improper photography/visual recording. Bond was set at $2,000.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home