Teen wanted in fatal shooting of innocent bystander during fight outside nightclub
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities need your help in finding a teenager wanted in the fatal shooting of an innocent bystander outside a Houston nightclub.
The Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Fugitive Task Force is searching for Henry Dorsey. He is charged with murder and believed to have shot as many as five people during a fight outside Club Le Cave in northwest Harris County on December 9.
One of those allegedly shot by Dorsey was Timothy Powell, who was not involved in the fight. Powell was killed.
Dorsey, 19, had highlighted tips on his dreads at one time and apparently has a new tattoo on his neck, that may say "LOYALTY." According to deputies, Dorsey may still have the dreads or he may have shaved them or turned them into cornrows.
Deputies believe he is in the Houston area. Court records show Dorsey has previous convictions for evading police and assault.
Investigators are urging anyone with information about the whereabouts of Dorsey to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You could be eligible for a reward.
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Officer hurt when driver hits cruiser in NW Houston
- Nuisance buildings around Houston coming down today
- Triathletes pushing themselves today in The Woodlands
- Granbury residents prepare to return home
- NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles, says SKorea
- 70 injured as Connecticut commuter trains collide
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos