Teen wanted in fatal shooting of innocent bystander during fight outside nightclub
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities need your help in finding a teenager wanted in the fatal shooting of an innocent bystander outside a Houston nightclub.
The Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Fugitive Task Force is searching for Henry Dorsey. He is charged with murder and believed to have shot as many as five people during a fight outside Club Le Cave in northwest Harris County on December 9.
One of those allegedly shot by Dorsey was Timothy Powell, who was not involved in the fight. Powell was killed.
Dorsey, 19, had highlighted tips on his dreads at one time and apparently has a new tattoo on his neck, that may say "LOYALTY." According to deputies, Dorsey may still have the dreads or he may have shaved them or turned them into cornrows.
Deputies believe he is in the Houston area. Court records show Dorsey has previous convictions for evading police and assault.
Investigators are urging anyone with information about the whereabouts of Dorsey to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You could be eligible for a reward.
- Severe weather possible this morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs 35 min ago
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 41 min ago
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?