Teen wanted in fatal shooting of innocent bystander during fight outside nightclub
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities need your help in finding a teenager wanted in the fatal shooting of an innocent bystander outside a Houston nightclub.
The Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Fugitive Task Force is searching for Henry Dorsey. He is charged with murder and believed to have shot as many as five people during a fight outside Club Le Cave in northwest Harris County on December 9.
One of those allegedly shot by Dorsey was Timothy Powell, who was not involved in the fight. Powell was killed.
Dorsey, 19, had highlighted tips on his dreads at one time and apparently has a new tattoo on his neck, that may say "LOYALTY." According to deputies, Dorsey may still have the dreads or he may have shaved them or turned them into cornrows.
Deputies believe he is in the Houston area. Court records show Dorsey has previous convictions for evading police and assault.
Investigators are urging anyone with information about the whereabouts of Dorsey to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You could be eligible for a reward.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns