Teen wanted in fatal shooting of innocent bystander during fight outside nightclub
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities need your help in finding a teenager wanted in the fatal shooting of an innocent bystander outside a Houston nightclub.
The Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Fugitive Task Force is searching for Henry Dorsey. He is charged with murder and believed to have shot as many as five people during a fight outside Club Le Cave in northwest Harris County on December 9.
One of those allegedly shot by Dorsey was Timothy Powell, who was not involved in the fight. Powell was killed.
Dorsey, 19, had highlighted tips on his dreads at one time and apparently has a new tattoo on his neck, that may say "LOYALTY." According to deputies, Dorsey may still have the dreads or he may have shaved them or turned them into cornrows.
Deputies believe he is in the Houston area. Court records show Dorsey has previous convictions for evading police and assault.
Investigators are urging anyone with information about the whereabouts of Dorsey to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You could be eligible for a reward.
- HPD: 2 nursing home patients die from blunt force trauma 7 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- UH student robbed of phone on campus
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire 40 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test 8 min ago
- Massive shark reeled in from Gulf
- Toddler flown to hospital after dog bit him in the face
- Woman says used car's sweet deal turned sour