SWAT scene ends in NE Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A SWAT team had a home in northeast Harris County surrounded for hours this morning.
Deputies were originally called out to the home on Marshall Road just after 1:30am for a weapons disturbance.
According to a spokesperson for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, the man fired a weapon at family members.
Authorities arrived and the man barricaded himself inside the home.
The scene ended without incident just before 7am and the man was taken into custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller 42 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus 56 min ago
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.