SWAT scene ends in NE Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A SWAT team had a home in northeast Harris County surrounded for hours this morning.
Deputies were originally called out to the home on Marshall Road just after 1:30am for a weapons disturbance.
According to a spokesperson for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, the man fired a weapon at family members.
Authorities arrived and the man barricaded himself inside the home.
The scene ended without incident just before 7am and the man was taken into custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Traffic headache remains near La Porte 6 min ago
- Plans for Astrodome's fate to be discussed
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- Authorities raid alleged stash house in SE Houston
- 8 hurt, some seriously, when car jumps curb in NYC
- Social services worker stole from clients in SE Texas
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Mentally disabled mother, child held captive in Ohio
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
4 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos