Man critical after crashing car, driving off bridge in north Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was in critical condition Saturday after his car crashed through a guardrail and went off a bridge.
It happened on Mount Houston near Homestead in north Harris County.
Deputies say the 32-year-old driver somehow lost control and drove through the guardrail, then fell 35 feet down an embankment.
The driver was pulled from the vehicle and taken to the hospital in critical condition. His name has not been released.
Investigators are working to determine the cause of the crash.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse