Man struck by train in South Houston, dragged
SOUTH HOUSTON, TX (KTRK) -- A man is in the hospital after being hit by a train overnight in the city of South Houston.
The accident happened on South Richey near Old Galveston Road.
Authorities say the victim was hit while trying to cross between the cars. We're told he may have been dragged for 50 yards.
The man was transported to an area hospital in serious condition.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today