Man struck by train in South Houston, dragged
SOUTH HOUSTON, TX (KTRK) -- A man is in the hospital after being hit by a train overnight in the city of South Houston.
The accident happened on South Richey near Old Galveston Road.
Authorities say the victim was hit while trying to cross between the cars. We're told he may have been dragged for 50 yards.
The man was transported to an area hospital in serious condition.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight 2 min ago
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop
- Cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl 5 min ago
- Fiat recalling more than 18,000 2014 Fiat 500Ls 25 min ago
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Magnitude-6.2 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks 52 min ago