Three charged with capital murder in double shooting at NW Harris Co. apartment complex
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies announced Sunday that three suspects have been charged in a double shooting at a northwest Harris County apartment complex.
Cinthia Cruz-Alcantara, 18, was found dead in her apartment in the 6400 block of York Meadows on Wednesday. Officials said she was shot to death.
A friend named Archie Morning, who had been living with the victim and her boyfriend, was also shot.
At last check, Morning remained at Ben Taub General Hospital in critical condition.
Investigators identified three suspects, who are all charged with capital murder.
Andre Smith, 20, was arrested around 7pm Friday; Bryan Shackerford, 20, was arrested at around 7:30am Saturday; and Antwoine Smith, 21, is also in custody.
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class 22 min ago
- Recognize the guy in this sketch? 18 min ago
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble 50 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating'
- Driver charged after turning to cosmetic for revenge
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- YouTube Rewind: What does 2013 say?
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car