Man shot in stomach at apartment complex in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a shooting that sent one man to the hospital overnight.
It happened at the Vance Plaza apartments on Jensen Drive near Vance Street in northeast Houston. Investigators say a man was shot in the stomach.
That victim was transported to Ben Taub Hospital. His condition has not been released.
Police are trying to determine what led up to the shooting. They have no description on any possible suspects.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course