Man shot in stomach at apartment complex in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a shooting that sent one man to the hospital overnight.
It happened at the Vance Plaza apartments on Jensen Drive near Vance Street in northeast Houston. Investigators say a man was shot in the stomach.
That victim was transported to Ben Taub Hospital. His condition has not been released.
Police are trying to determine what led up to the shooting. They have no description on any possible suspects.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County 49 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon 34 min ago
- Man says found treasure should be his 16 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southwest Houston 5 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation 52 min ago
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos
- Surprise wedding shower for cancer survivor...
48 min ago
- Take a trip to Santa's Town
43 min ago