Woman accused of beating common-law husband with shoe due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman accused of using her stiletto to hit her common-law husband will also face a judge today.
Sara Soto, 28, was arrested after she arrived home from work and got into an argument with the victim. Police believe she may have been drunk.
The confrontation heated up with Soto allegedly using a stiletto heal to assault him. He called 9-1-1 and Soto took off. She was arrested a short time later at a convenience store.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat 52 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery