Woman accused of beating common-law husband with shoe due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman accused of using her stiletto to hit her common-law husband will also face a judge today.
Sara Soto, 28, was arrested after she arrived home from work and got into an argument with the victim. Police believe she may have been drunk.
The confrontation heated up with Soto allegedly using a stiletto heal to assault him. He called 9-1-1 and Soto took off. She was arrested a short time later at a convenience store.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 16 min ago
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues