Man charged in wife's shooting death last month reportedly killed himself Thursday
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man charged in the shooting death of his wife last month reportedly killed himself on Thursday.
The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office says shortly before 10am Thursday they were contacted by security reporting that Thomas A. Quinlan came into the April Sound Subdivision going to his home on North April Waters. Security officers knew of the emergency protective order in place against Quinlan prohibiting him from being at the house.
Quinlan was arrested on December 30, 2012, for the shooting death of his wife, Donna Quinlan.
Deputies say when they arrived Thursday, they learned that no one was in the home other than Quinlan and they could not make contact with him. SWAT deputies entered the home and say they found Quinlan dead of what is believed to be a self-inflicted wound.
Quinlan was released from the Montgomery County Jail on January 3 after posting the $500,000 bond set at the time of his arrest last month.
Deputies say the investigation continues.
Take ABC13 with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa 3 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended 18 min ago
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted 27 min ago
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension 37 min ago
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression 49 min ago
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you 13 min ago
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond