Worker seriously injured while cutting down large tree in north Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A tragic accident seriously injured a worker who was cutting down a large tree.
It happened Thursday afternoon at Bamwick and Ella in north Harris County.
Eyewitnesses say the man was working to remove the tree when it suddenly began falling the wrong direction. The man, who was tied to the tree, was thrown 20 feet into the air into another tree.
He was flown to a hospital with serious injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One dead after police chase comes to end
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks 28 min ago
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty County
- 2 remaining suspects in Alief murders arrested
- Judge declares mistrial in Jodi Arias penalty phase
- New funding to help Houston deal with water demands
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- 7 charged over suspected chop shop
- METRORail downtown closed for Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos