Worker seriously injured while cutting down large tree in north Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A tragic accident seriously injured a worker who was cutting down a large tree.
It happened Thursday afternoon at Bamwick and Ella in north Harris County.
Eyewitnesses say the man was working to remove the tree when it suddenly began falling the wrong direction. The man, who was tied to the tree, was thrown 20 feet into the air into another tree.
He was flown to a hospital with serious injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela 58 min ago
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for northern counties
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- 5 Things to Know for Today 52 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash 49 min ago
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- Move over emerald, a new color will take over next year
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- David Tillman's Friday weather forecast
30 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos