Kingwood man charged in child porn investigation
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- A man in Kingwood was arrested after police reportedly discovered he was downloading child pornography on his home computer.
Jason Corey Roberts, 35, is charged with four counts of possession of child pornography.
Police arrived at his home around 6am Friday and waited for him to return from work.
While on scene, investigators said they saw multiple images of child pornography, confirming their investigation. The computer will be sent to another lab for a full forensic investigation.
According to investigators, Roberts made a full confession.
Bond was set at $400,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 49 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911 16 min ago
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder 6 min ago
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student