Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend in southeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating an early morning stabbing in southeast Houston.
Police were called to an apartment complex in the 3900 block of Lockwood. They say the woman and her boyfriend were arguing when she pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the chest.
The boyfriend was taken to the hospital. He's expected to survive.
His girlfriend was arrested at the scene.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena 41 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather 43 min ago
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- David Tillman's Easter forecast
56 min ago