Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend in southeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating an early morning stabbing in southeast Houston.
Police were called to an apartment complex in the 3900 block of Lockwood. They say the woman and her boyfriend were arguing when she pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the chest.
The boyfriend was taken to the hospital. He's expected to survive.
His girlfriend was arrested at the scene.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston 49 min ago
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Cocaine, cash found in abandoned chase suspect's car
- Vendor fired, took snow cones into bathroom
- Burglars break in through roof of Walgreen's store
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets burgers for life 49 min ago
- 13 Things to Know for Thursday 6 min ago
- Youngest Oklahoma tornado victims remembered by kin
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone