Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend in southeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating an early morning stabbing in southeast Houston.
Police were called to an apartment complex in the 3900 block of Lockwood. They say the woman and her boyfriend were arguing when she pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the chest.
The boyfriend was taken to the hospital. He's expected to survive.
His girlfriend was arrested at the scene.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 5 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 32 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects