Expect another chilly day with sunshine
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Another chilly day on the way! Temperatures in the 30s and strong north winds are dropping our wind chills below freezing this morning.
The light rain and clouds that have plagued our area are moving out of the region. Sunny, but still cold this afternoon with highs mostly in the upper 40s and low 50s. Cold again tonight under clear skies, temperatures will briefly dip below freezing and a little frost is possible.
Sunny skies, back in the 50s Thursday afternoon. We're back in the 60s this weekend. We're expecting to stay mostly dry into next week.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, casey curry
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash 28 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash 18 min ago
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos