Three armed men hold up Radio Shack
ROSENBERG, TX (KTRK) -- Police are searching for the suspects who held up a Radio Shack at gunpoint Tuesday night.
The robbery took place at about 8pm Tuesday at the Radio Shack located at 5028 Avenue H in Rosenberg. An employee told police that three armed suspects stole an undisclosed number of items. They fled the scene in a gray van and were last seen traveling east on Avenue H. Police say the van had been reported stolen, and was located after the suspects ditched it about a block away.
Rosenberg police have released the following descriptions of the suspects.
Suspect #1 was described as a black male, about 5'5" tall, with a slender build and a light complexion. He has hazel or green eyes and was wearing a gray hooded jacket with a blue bandana covering his face.
Suspect #2 was described as a black male, about 6 feet tall, with a slender build. He was wearing a black hooded jacket with a black bandana covering his face.
Suspect #3 was described as a black male, about 5'5" tall, with a slender build. He was wearing a black hooded jacket, black pants and had a blue bandana covering his face.
Anyone with information about the suspects in the case is asked to call Investigator John Rivera at 832-595-3700 or Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes 55 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie 28 min ago
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded