Registered sex offender back in jail after internet sting
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A registered sex offender is now back in jail after an internet sting.
Houston police and the state cyber crime unit arrested 30-year-old Jason Randolph Bush for possession of child pornography. Officers checked his house after he started having graphic sexual chats with someone he thought was a woman and her young daughter online. It turned out he was talking to undercover cops.
Bush faces three third-degree felony counts of child pornography possession, each punishable by two to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. He remains in custody at the Harris County Jail.
Police found child porn on his computer. He was convicted of having child pornography back in 2003.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo