Registered sex offender back in jail after internet sting
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A registered sex offender is now back in jail after an internet sting.
Houston police and the state cyber crime unit arrested 30-year-old Jason Randolph Bush for possession of child pornography. Officers checked his house after he started having graphic sexual chats with someone he thought was a woman and her young daughter online. It turned out he was talking to undercover cops.
Bush faces three third-degree felony counts of child pornography possession, each punishable by two to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. He remains in custody at the Harris County Jail.
Police found child porn on his computer. He was convicted of having child pornography back in 2003.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One dead after police chase comes to end 10 min ago
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks 12 min ago
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty County 44 min ago
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US 34 min ago
- 7 charged over suspected chop shop 51 min ago
- Drug agents: 'Unfit for human consumption' 54 min ago
- Women behind aggravated robbery caught on video
- Sketch released of suspect who tied up victim
- METRORail downtown closed for Memorial Day weekend
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston
- Yummy ice cream doesn't have to be pricey
27 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos