Sunshine adding warmth to our cool weather
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- If you like today, you will love this weekend!
Quiet weather continues with a ridge of high pressure in control across our region.
This weekend, look for plenty of sunshine, with highs in the 60s. We stay mostly dry into early next week.
Temps take a bit of a dip early next workweek, with more rain in the forecast by the middle of next week.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, casey curry
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore'
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle