Man charged in shooting death during fight on volleyball court last summer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on a deadly north Harris County shooting that happened back in June of last year.
Sheriff's deputies have charged Casimiro Sandoval with murder. They say he shot and killed Cesareo Herrera on June 22, 2012 after a fight on a volleyball court next to a grocery store.
The 36-year-old Herrera died at the scene.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Video: Health care sign up deadline approaching
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Beautiful lights for a good cause
13 min ago