Tiny Tim, the cat that gained notoriety for being overweight, has cancer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have sad news to report about Tiny Tim -- the cat that gained notoriety for being very overweight has cancer.
A veterinarian says a recent test revealed an aggressive tumor in one of the cat's legs, but it doesn't appear to have spread to the cat's chest. A CT scan was done on the cat Friday at Texas A&M University.
Tiny Tim will spend the weekend at his home, Southside Place Animal Hospital, then go back to College Station for surgery next week.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- weather: Storms moving through southeast Texas
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas 58 min ago
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Hail coming down in parts of viewing area 9 min ago
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo 6 min ago
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison 53 min ago
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
- Hail comes down in Stafford
24 min ago