Tiny Tim, the cat that gained notoriety for being overweight, has cancer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have sad news to report about Tiny Tim -- the cat that gained notoriety for being very overweight has cancer.
A veterinarian says a recent test revealed an aggressive tumor in one of the cat's legs, but it doesn't appear to have spread to the cat's chest. A CT scan was done on the cat Friday at Texas A&M University.
Tiny Tim will spend the weekend at his home, Southside Place Animal Hospital, then go back to College Station for surgery next week.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 17 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 19 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug