Tiny Tim, the cat that gained notoriety for being overweight, has cancer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have sad news to report about Tiny Tim -- the cat that gained notoriety for being very overweight has cancer.
A veterinarian says a recent test revealed an aggressive tumor in one of the cat's legs, but it doesn't appear to have spread to the cat's chest. A CT scan was done on the cat Friday at Texas A&M University.
Tiny Tim will spend the weekend at his home, Southside Place Animal Hospital, then go back to College Station for surgery next week.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks 37 min ago
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final