Police arrest suspect in fatal SE Houston stabbing
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A murder suspect is in jail, accused of stabbing a man several times in southeast Houston.
Police say they arrested Demarcus Jarrell Moses at an apartment complex in the 8900 block of Broadway.
Moses allegedly forced his way into an apartment and stabbed a 59-year-old man to death with a knife.
Officers say they found Moses still at the scene with a knife and gun on him.
Moses, 27, is charged with murder.
Court records show Moses has prior convictions for possession of a controlled substance in 2010 and felon in possession of a weapon in 2007.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?