Houston firefighter injured in 2-alarm apartment blaze
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A firefighter was burned overnight while fighting a two-alarm blaze at an east Houston apartment complex.
The building on Flaxman caught fire around 2am.
All the residents in the 10-unit building escaped safely before firefighters arrived.
One firefighter burned his hands but was treated at the scene and returned to work.
It is not clear what started the fire. Firefighters say the flames were in the space between a flat roof and a rain roof. They had to punch holes in the rain roof to tackle the blaze.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 55 min ago
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Residents upset over planned housing project
58 min ago