Waltrip HS band in D.C. for inauguration
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Waltrip High School Ram band is in Washington D.C. today for the inauguration.
Over the weekend, the band played in the inauguration celebration. They held a concert performance at the Iwo Jima Memorial and played at the black tie and boots inaugural ball Saturday.
The Waltrip band was one of two Texas bands invited to play at the big event. They'll be watching the inauguration before heading back home later today.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare 43 min ago
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- Spurs aim to seal the deal in Game 6 of NBA finals
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing 24 min ago
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue