Waltrip HS band in D.C. for inauguration
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Waltrip High School Ram band is in Washington D.C. today for the inauguration.
Over the weekend, the band played in the inauguration celebration. They held a concert performance at the Iwo Jima Memorial and played at the black tie and boots inaugural ball Saturday.
The Waltrip band was one of two Texas bands invited to play at the big event. They'll be watching the inauguration before heading back home later today.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Know the guy in this surveillance video? 50 min ago
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends 20 min ago
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak 6 min ago
- Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel named Heisman finalist
- Dad guilty of murder in daughter's death
- Toilet of the future changes how you ... sit
- Woman's car hits west Houston fire station
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Mom charged after 4-year-old found in parking lot
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
33 min ago