Man dies after being shot in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is dead after a shooting on the northeast side of town late last night.
Police were called to the 7700 block of Banyan near Homestead.
When officers arrived, they found a man in his 20s with gunshot wounds. He was rushed to LBJ Hospital, where he died.
Right now, police have not said if they have any suspects or a motive in the case.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Ford unveils all-new Mustang
- Video: Beer is for more than just drinking!
- Can you say this tongue twister?