Driver and passenger killed when car slams into utility pole
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities say an early morning accident in northwest Harris County killed two people.
Deputies say the driver of a Nissan Sentra was speeding on Breen near Antoine when he lost control of the vehicle.
The car ran off the road, went into a ditch and hit a utility pole. Both the driver and his passenger were killed.
Investigators are trying to determine if the driver was drunk.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk 54 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies 59 min ago
- Man shot in Bellaire-area parking lot 7 min ago
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife
- Ice and snow frustrate US holiday travel rush 4 min ago
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
20 min ago