Humble mom accused of biting her toddler on the cheek
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A mother from Humble is now facing charges, accused of biting her 18-month-old son on the cheek and leaving marks.
Lessilee Ann King is charged with injury to a child. King told investigators she was sucking on her son's cheek and didn't mean to bite him.
Family members of the boy's father told police they believe King has an anger management problem. The little boy is said to be OK.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course