Humble mom accused of biting her toddler on the cheek
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A mother from Humble is now facing charges, accused of biting her 18-month-old son on the cheek and leaving marks.
Lessilee Ann King is charged with injury to a child. King told investigators she was sucking on her son's cheek and didn't mean to bite him.
Family members of the boy's father told police they believe King has an anger management problem. The little boy is said to be OK.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- weather: Severe weather across SE Texas
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 11 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl 47 min ago
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Strong storms move through SE Texas
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents 43 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone