Police ask for help to find Aurora hit-and-run driver
January 23, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) -- Police in Aurora are asking for the public's help in finding the owner of a car that was involved in a deadly hit-and-run crash.
Gustavo Villarreal, 44, has not been seen since the crash happened Monday evening and his family has reported him missing.
Police want to find out if he knows anything about the crash that killed a woman who worked at the Northern Illinois Academy.
Theresa Burns and a coworker were trying to get a teenager out of the street when Burns was struck and killed.
Anyone with information should call Aurora police.
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety 46 min ago
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 33 min ago
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows 17 min ago
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Ice and snow frustrate US holiday travel rush
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1