TxDOT will hold meeting to improve access to Medical Center from Highway 288
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The state wants your input on building a road that connects the South Freeway to the Texas Medical Center.
The Texas Department of Transportation has come up with a project it hopes will improve access to the Medical Center from Highway 288. Currently, commuters have to take side streets to get to and from the center.
You're being asked to take a look at the design and give the department your opinion. The public meeting is being held at Debakey High School for Health Professions on Shenandoah tonight at 6pm.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident