Body of Nederland man killed in Algeria returned home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The body of a local man killed in the Algerian hostage crisis returned home Saturday night.
Nederland native Victor Lovelady, 57, was one of three Americans killed in the standoff at an Algerian gas facility operated partially by BP.
The state department has not said exactly how Lovelady was killed.
A visitation is set for Monday at Saint Charles Catholic Church in Nederland.
His funeral will be at the same church Tuesday at 11am.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues