Mother fights back against home invaders
MAGNOLIA, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say a woman opened fire on three home invaders and may have struck one of them.
It happened around 9:30pm on Friday, January 25 in the 18700 block of Mink Lank in Magnolia.
The 33-year-old woman and her 6-year-old child were inside the home alone. According to investigators, the homeowner fired a pistol at one of the suspects and believes she may have hit him. The three suspects fled the scene.
The mother and child were not injured in the incident.
The search continues for those suspects. Anyone with information in this case is urged to call the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office or Crime Stoppers at 936-760-5800.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash 32 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Three Webster officers go before judge today 2 min ago
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire 1 min ago
- Three local teams hope to bring home state football titles 1 min ago
- Repeat winner for most annoying word of 2013 8 min ago
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Casey Curry's Friday forecast
37 min ago