Mother fights back against home invaders
MAGNOLIA, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say a woman opened fire on three home invaders and may have struck one of them.
It happened around 9:30pm on Friday, January 25 in the 18700 block of Mink Lank in Magnolia.
The 33-year-old woman and her 6-year-old child were inside the home alone. According to investigators, the homeowner fired a pistol at one of the suspects and believes she may have hit him. The three suspects fled the scene.
The mother and child were not injured in the incident.
The search continues for those suspects. Anyone with information in this case is urged to call the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office or Crime Stoppers at 936-760-5800.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- 1 child dead, 1 missing in Minn. park landslide
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone