Mother fights back against home invaders
MAGNOLIA, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say a woman opened fire on three home invaders and may have struck one of them.
It happened around 9:30pm on Friday, January 25 in the 18700 block of Mink Lank in Magnolia.
The 33-year-old woman and her 6-year-old child were inside the home alone. According to investigators, the homeowner fired a pistol at one of the suspects and believes she may have hit him. The three suspects fled the scene.
The mother and child were not injured in the incident.
The search continues for those suspects. Anyone with information in this case is urged to call the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office or Crime Stoppers at 936-760-5800.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston
- Search continues for clues in women's murders